The TV Time app is compatible with most current and supported devices and operating systems. That said, there can be issues in the app depending on the age of your device, your available memory, your Wi-Fi connection, or any number of other factors. If the app is running slow, not loading properly, or "glitching", we'd recommend trying the following steps:
- Check your Wi-Fi connection. TV Time works best on a strong and stable connection. Try disconnecting and reconnecting and see if that makes a difference.
- Close any apps running in the background. On devices with less memory this can often interfere with your current app's ability to work properly.
- Android only: Clear your app cache. Go to your app settings, find the TV Time app, and clear the cache.
- Restart your device. This frees up any memory caches your device might be holding onto so that your device and installed apps run more smoothly.
- Check for updates, both OS updates and TV Time updates. While TV Time is compatible with many operating system versions, it works best with the latest iOS and Android operating systems.
- Delete and reinstall the app. Sometimes installations don't go quite as planned, resulting in some functionality issues. Deleting and reinstalling the app also ensures that you are on the latest version, which likely includes several bug fixes.
If you try these steps and are still having trouble, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you out. Make sure to let us know what device you are using, what OS version it's running, and what version of TV Time you have.