Note: If you are experiencing one of these issues, please email email@example.com so we can log and update you when it's fixed.
If you are experiencing an issue that is not on this list, please go through the following troubleshooting steps to see if you can resolve on your end.
- Check your Wi-Fi connection. TV Time works best on a strong and stable connection. Try disconnecting and reconnecting and see if that makes a difference.
- Close any apps running in the background. On devices with less memory this can often interfere with your current app's ability to work properly.
- Android only: Clear your app cache. Go to your app settings, find the TV Time app, and clear the cache.
- Restart your device. This frees up any memory caches your device might be holding onto so that your device and installed apps run more smoothly.
- Delete and reinstall the app. Sometimes installations don't go quite as planned, resulting in some functionality issues. Deleting and reinstalling the app also ensures that you are on the latest version (8.20.0), which likely includes several bug fixes.
If you go through these steps and are still having trouble, so that we can escalate this to our developers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- What device you are using (ex. iPhone 11 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy)
- What Operating System version that device is running (ex. 14.0.1, Android 10)
- What version of TV Time you are using (ex. 8.18.0)
- Your location (ex. France, Saudi Arabia)
If you can also please send us either screenshots + steps to reproduce or a screen recording of the issue so that we can see exactly what is happening that would be incredibly helpful.