Adding a GIF or a Meme is simple on TV Time! Below you'll find instructions for each.
- On the Episode page, scroll down to the comments section until you see the comment bar appear.
- Tap into the text box. You'll see options at the bottom to add a GIF, Meme, or Photo. Just tap on the option you want to add, and follow the steps in each subsequent screen.
If you want to add a gif that you can't find through the in-app search, just upload it to Tenor.com! It can take a day or two after uploading to Tenor for it to become available for use.
- Use the search bar to find your GIF.
- Tap the GIF.
- Tap "Use This GIF".
- Continue with your comment as usual.
- Find the screencap you want to use, tap on it, then tap Next.
- In the "Edit Meme" screen, tap on the image and add any text, drawings, or stickers you'd like.
- Tap Next and select "Finalize Meme".